Happy Wednesday, Texas fans.
On today’s Longhorn Confidential daily podcast:
- On this date in Texas history (10/21/1998)
- Skylar Fields and Jerritt Elliott address how the volleyball team has addressed “The Eyes of Texas.”
And finally, some Texas trivia. When were players on the UT football team first spotted in burnt orange?
- After a ‘misunderstanding’ in Dallas, Sam Ehlinger explains why he stayed for ‘The Eyes of Texas’
- Ahead of Baylor battle, Texas attempts to get ready for both an unfamiliar and familiar foe
- The Dotted Line: Scouting offensive lineman Bryce Foster, trio of 2022 Texas targets
- Bohls: (Some) Horns will opt to stick around for ‘The Eyes’ or fans
- LOOK: Texas to bring back an old look for Saturday’s game against Baylor
- Texas basketball will open season against UT-RGV, but after that? Well, it’s complicated
News on Bevo Beat is free and unlimited. Access to the rest of Hookem.com is included with an Austin American-Statesman subscription in addition to Statesman.com and the ePaper edition. Subscribe today at statesman.com/subscribe.