Happy Tuesday, Texas fans.
On today’s Longhorn Confidential daily podcast:
- On this date in Texas history (10/27/2007)
- Tom Herman’s scouting report for Oklahoma State.
- Texas announces the same start date for both of its basketball teams.
And finally, some Texas trivia. The biggest comeback in the history of the Texas football team was recorded against Oklahoma State. How much of a deficit did Texas overcome against the Cowboys in 2004?
- With no ‘bell cow’ among the top three, Texas will keep rotating running backs
- Bohls: OSU’s got the names on offense and lots of game on defense waiting for Texas
- The Dotted Line: Five-star quarterback Quinn Ewers ‘100%’ committed to Texas
- Golden’s nuggets: Embattled Herman appreciates Gundy’s longevity
- Texas A&M, Tennessee and Baylor among the notable names on UT’s 2020-21 schedule
- Big 12 announces 18-game men’s basketball schedule for upcoming season
- Viewed now as a ‘coincidence,’ Derek Kerstetter’s penalties could become a concern at Texas
- Despite a shoulder sprain, Joseph Ossai expected back for Texas’ trip to Oklahoma State
- Longhorn Confidential: Breaking down the make-or-break moment Texas faces at Oklahoma State
News on Bevo Beat is free and unlimited. Access to the rest of Hookem.com is included with an Austin American-Statesman subscription in addition to Statesman.com and the ePaper edition. Subscribe today at statesman.com/subscribe.