Happy Tuesday, Texas fans.
On today’s Longhorn Confidential daily podcast:
- On this date in Texas history (11/3/1973)
- Joseph Ossai discusses what Texas has gained from playing in close games.
- What frustrates Sam Ehlinger about UT’s recent string of comebacks?
And finally, some Texas trivia. When Roosevelt Leaks ran for 342 yards in 1973, whose school record at UT did he break?
- With Jake Smith now healthy and starting, Texas gains an ‘unbelievable talent’ in the slot
- The Dotted Line: Westlake quarterback Cade Kubnik was waiting on Texas offer
- Bohls: Texas seizes momentum, is more than capable of winning out
- Golden: How will the Horns deal with success?
- Final play was great, but Texas defense gaining confidence from entire 2nd half in Stillwater
- Joseph Ossai, D’Shawn Jamison win weekly Big 12 awards for Oklahoma State performances
- LISTEN: Longhorn Confidential: Can Texas keep the roll going against West Virginia?
News on Bevo Beat is free and unlimited. Access to the rest of Hookem.com is included with an Austin American-Statesman subscription in addition to Statesman.com and the ePaper edition. Subscribe today at statesman.com/subscribe.